CPD is one of the most important ways in which we can develop and enhance our abilities, to set ourselves apart as ironmongery professionals.
Here at the GAI, we recognise that CPD is a personal and bespoke professional journey, so the same programme of CPD doesn't work for everyone. That's why our CPD programme is designed to meet individual developmental and personal learning needs.
Once a year of our CPD programme has been completed, Registered Architectural Ironmonger (RegAI) status is awarded.
What is a RegAI?
A RegAI is a fully qualified architectural ironmongery professional who has completed their GAI Diploma and has now committed to maintaining a high level of knowledge and keeping fully up-to-date with the latest legislation, industry standards and products through our CPD programme.
Benefits of becoming a RegAI
- Gain recognition and credibility for being an IAI member
- Authorised use of the IAI logo and designated letters ‘MInstAI’
- Opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills through the IAI CPD programme (on completion of the GAI Diploma)
- Invitations to regional and national events to expand your expertise and connect with other members
- Receive free quarterly issues of Architectural Ironmongery Journal (AIJ), keeping up to date with industry news and views
- Chance to be nominated for the annual IAI Awards, rewarding excellence among the membership
- Authorised use of the designated letters ‘RegAI’ after your name
- Personalised RegAI crest to use to confirm your status
- Your details listed on the GAI website as a qualified RegAI
- Opportunity to promote yourself as having achieved the highest possible standards of knowledge and professionalism