The Showroom Ltd is one of London’s luxury premium leading independent showrooms, based in the Royal Borough of Kensington. Established in 2007 this family run business prides itself with friendly, knowledgeable, talented and dedicated staff.
A fantastic opportunity has now arisen for an ambitious and sales hungry professional to join our dynamic, passionate and successful team to develop and manage a new Architectural Ironmongery department.
The overall purpose of the role is to create a strong portfolio of products, show case them in a showroom environment to their full potential and convert as many prospects and leads into actual sales to contribute to the financial success and growth of the company.
Position: - Manager
- Salary: Generous Salary with Bonus Scheme
- Permanent, full-time position
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Monday-Friday 7am -5pm (45 min lunch break)
- Saturday 7am -1pm
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be responsible for meeting and greeting potential clients at the showroom, discussing their needs, producing detailed quotations and converting leads into sales orders.
- You will be required to communicate with a wide range of clients and new sales prospects, in particular high-end clients.
- You will be required to manage projects from inception to completion while providing expert advice from your extensive product knowledge.
- You will need to be highly skilled at internal and external communications, both verbal and written. Personal presentation and excellent telephone manner are essential.
- You will be responsible to ensure your orders are maintained to a high standard, from order entry right through to organising staged deliveries.
- You will be expected to work effectively on your own and as part for a larger team.
- The company prides its self on exceptional service it provides all its clients, you will be expected to service customers to an extremely high level to maintain company standards.
- You will be expected to be proactive in searching for new sales prospects and develop your own customer base.
Main Requirements: -
- A high level of product knowledge and the associated industry
- Must be confident dealing with both customers and suppliers
- A minimum of 5 years Architectural Ironmongery sales experience
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, confident and a professional personality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to follow and help improve existing procedures
- Ensuring all sales orders receive maximum care and efficiency
- Possess a good understanding of current market and trends
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office
You will be offered a competitive salary based upon previous experience with additional bonuses dependant on sales achievements
If you feel you have the skill set to thrive, please apply for this position by sending us your CV to [email protected]