CPA Construction Industry Scenarios
The Construction Products Association have issued the GB Construction Industry Scenarios (Winter 2020/21) which are available as a member benefit to GAI members.
The report details the following main scenarios from CPA:
- Construction output is anticipated to rise by14.0% in 2021, after falling 14.3% in 2020
- Further growth of 4.9% in 2022 is expected to ensure that construction output at the end of next year surpasses 2019’s levels of output.
- Infrastructure output to rise 32.1% in 2021
- Private housing output to rise 15.5% in 2021
- Commercial output at the end of 2022 still expected to be lower than in 2019, pre-Covid-19
- Private housing repair, maintenance and improvement to grow by 10.1% in 2021
- Public housing repair, maintenance and improvement to rise by 20.6% in 2021
GAI members are able to download the full reports below:
If you require further information please contact email@example.com for your CPA login details.