South East Community Hub - Student Evening
To introduce the benefits of GAI student membership, and to support students in preparation for their examinations on 16 June 2022, the South East Community Hub are hosting a student evening at the Union Tavern, 52 Lloyd Baker Street, London, WC1X 9AA, UK. The student evening will be supported by professionals around the industry who are members of the Guild of Architectural Ironmongers. Industry professionals will also pass on real life working experiences which are invaluable to assist with your understanding, but some details given should not be expected for their final examination. There will be a general chat area with queries for the evening to be tabled and noted by the Ambassador or Ambassadors support person for feedback to the Education Committee. This is your opportunity to raise your own questions/concerns regarding the final examination, so please ask as many questions as possible. We hope you can attend.
- Stage 1 & 2 (Certificate in Architectural Hardware) Students will be welcome to join at 18:00 until 19:00 hours
- Stage 3 (Diploma) Students from 19:00 until 20:00 hours
The evening will consist of:
- a presentation with Introduction, welcome, benefits of student membership, and Exam Techniques
- a breakout session into module areas for Stage 1 & 2
- Stage 3 will have brainstorming scheduling and tips
- conclude with a 15-minute open question forum at the end of the evening
If you have any questions relating to the syllabus that you wish to ask prior to the meeting please forward them to the [email protected], these questions will remain anonymous but answered during the student event. We hope you can attend.